Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles has everyone put on this year? I only have 35 but thats iowa for you. Plus its still early.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Have only been out twice,the first ride was to burn off old gas want 22 miles.The second ride was a real ride went 60 miles. Had to try out my new track you know.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Damn, you guys are all lucky. You get to have snow already. Us here in Michigan just keep getting teased. We get a couple inches, then the rain washes it away.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i've put 100 on this yr. but thats mostly rippin up the lawn and riding the road on 1 inch of snow!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Put on 118 on Mon. and than yesterday put on 210, first time in 2-years that I put on that many this early in Wisc.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
100 miles so far 1 trip, but lots of bare spots, so it was a longg day

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
200 IN CENTRAL NY, GOTTA LOVE THAT LAKE EFFECT:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ya'll are real lucky. I live in pa and we have had 2 days to ride but I got maybe 35 miles if that. I hope we get some snow here soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
O, null, zip. Lower Michigan sucks this year, but it is snowing right now and we are supposed to have around a foot tomorrow. Think snow, Winter Rules!

·
Registered
147 Posts
WOOHOOO, Who put 7 miles on their sled riding up and down the road on peer ice the other night, thats right lucky 7

1 - 18 of 18 Posts