Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have took my sled 2 times this year i have a small crack in the very top of the filler neck on the tank so it leaks some my tank was on 3/4 then i got back its on empty i olny went about like 10 miles. Whats up with this i will get a new tank if i have to but do you think that little cracks leaking that much.Please respond because 93 isnt cheap gas.

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
A crack at the top shouldn't leak that much. Can you see where it's leaking? There should be fuel all over the place if it all leaks out in 10 miles.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know its not leaking that much but what the **** is going on i want to get better mileage than this i have no job at the moment so i cant keep killing gas like this my dads gonna cheack it out he knows alot more than i do lol. Its olny leaking enough to keep a spill area around the tank cover olny some like ounces of gas.My tracks not to tight i think all the rest of the stuff is fine all except for the frozen choke thing my dad has shown me how to fix by running the choke for a little bit after i get home or park to let the moister out.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Don't waste you money on 93 octane for that sled. 87 is fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts