Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to make plans and have a forum ride next winter. Anybody interested?:confused:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
that would be cool...id consider it :D

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
I was hoping to take a trip around the UP in February during my winter break. We were thinking about dropping the sleds off at the Mac bridge and head East following the shore all the way around. Not too sure if we can make it all the way around in a week, but we'll do some research and have a final plan by December, hopefully.

All of this is weather permitting, of course.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey hey Jim, You got the sled runnin good? We should ride next winter again.

Buck

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
Hey...what's up Jason?

I haven't done much to it over the summer, I had it for sale for a while, but it didn't sell, so I'll be keeping her for another year before I buy something newer. Carbs are going out for a rebuild and possibly rejetting. It seems it was loading up pretty bad and fouling the center plug on me after only 100-150 miles on the trail. Clutching might get some attention, but we'll see how much $$ that runs. I'm getting a poly hood before this winter, so the sled will look a bit different and hopefully be faster with the carb work and possibly clutching. Oh ****, I need to get the front Fox shocks rebuilt, too, dammit....does the fix-it list ever end???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts