Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're getting hit hard with some fresh snow! YES! 5-10 expected when it's all done. How many of you Michiganders are up and
runnin against the wind on your sleds?
Here down state we can finally get some ridin in.:)

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
Hell yeah, it's about time. We've got about 10" on the ground now. Now we wait til the lakes freeze....shouldn't be long though, it's supposed to go back down to the low teens for the high during the next few days.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 52 right now. Snow is gone what a bummer. Can it please stabalize? Let it SNOW!

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope there is a storm coming soon. But let it storm when I don't have to drive to work in it.:D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hope theres some in the U.P. next weekend! Buddy made creditcard reservations for lodging and nonrefundable deposit means what it says.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're getting dumped on right now! Unfortunatly it's goin up in the 40's next week. Might melt again. Should get some ridin in while it lasts.

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
Yup, we're getting some good snow. Eastern is cancelled today, so I'll be out messin around since it's going to be gone in a few days.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
the great ohio weather has been so crazy this week-

it changed from rain to snow like 5 times every day for 3 days! so we get some crap snow, then a layer of rain, which of course freezes. then, trees coolapse under the weight of the ice. this didnt happen by me, but i had to dodge ice chunks of death when ever i walked under a tree!

but school was canceled once, so there's a plus

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
54 degree's right now. We need a Michigan Storm right about now!:mad:

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
Hopefully the rain won't completely kill what we have, albeit not much....that cold front can't move any faster, can it? Thursday afternoon is too long to wait for freezing temps....

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
Well, the rain killed almost everything we had, but it's snowing again....we'll see what this adds up to.

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
It's been between 0-15 degrees for 4 days and only snowed about half an inch.

Where the hell is the snow????

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jimmyv13 said:
It's been between 0-15 degrees for 4 days and only snowed about half an inch.

Where the hell is the snow????
It's here now!!!
Well it's Jan. 22nd and we are getting hit with some measurable snow! Got about 10 in. so far and still comin down. Got some ridin in today before the high winds came in.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The snow is here again. We're getting pounded. I will have to plow to get out. As they say, better late than never. Should be great riding today.

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
I was out all day yesterday and logged over 150 miles!!!! I'm going back out today, I can't waste the opportunity, thank GOD this is my spring break week :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was up in houghton lake last weekend. The trails were great. Byfar the best riding so far this year. When I left they were expecting 8 more inches. I might have to go back this weekend...while it still lasts.

·
Registered
375 Posts
15 inches through the onaway/atalanta area

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No more storms in the forcast any time soon . We may be cooked for the season.:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts