Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calendar of Events

August 25-26: Nelson’s/Lakeside SNO-MOTION 2018, Greenville, MI, for more information 616-754-9185

September 22-23: MSA SWAP MEET Chesaning, MI, Saginaw County Fair Grounds call the MSA office at (616) 361-2285

As of today 6-28-2017

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
The MSA was a good time wish it was bigger?
What do you think about the other?
Oh hey Im still looking for a open 4 place to be able to bring more sleds!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The MSA was a good time wish it was bigger?
What do you think about the other?
Oh hey Im still looking for a open 4 place to be able to bring more sleds!
Yes, the swapmeet in Chesaning, Mi. was fun for what it was and only the first year for location and date. They have changed the date this year to, September vs. October. I will go for the saturday swap hoping the word gets out on this swap, to make it work out for all parties.

I went to Nelson's in Greenville, Mi. on Saturday last year . It rained hard all morning forcing cancellation of some activities(racing and monster trucks). We stuck it out and had a good time , swap meet was small but busy, even during the heavy rain. I am not sure if they allow overnight camping at this event though.:dunno: This is a FREE event to get into, unless you opt to go to the racing and so on, then they will charge you to watch those activities. Alot to look at, Nelson's store inventory, swapmeet.....

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Nelsons, isn't that the place farther North and West?
I think I was there a few years ago and they had buried snow to save to put out for a snowcross track?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are going to Nelsons SnoMotion this saturday the 26th, just a heads up, for the first time ever, if you are going to have a spot in the swapmeet, $20.00 for the spot............still no admission charge unless you are going to take in the entertainment out back..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts