Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Never ordered from them. looked at parts on their site numerous times. They are listed with google and have been for awhile...I would say they are legit but give them a call, their toll free # is all over the site. Let me know...

·
Registered
673 Posts
i've had great experiences with them... they ship incredibly fast

ordered from them: skis, ski skins, carbides, belt, carb flanges... several other misc orders... a

all orders were complete and of excellent quality. i usuallly try to order from them when possible i think they are quite legit

·
SD Rider
4,337 Posts
I use them for everything. Never had anything but awesome luck with them. Shipping is fast and they're cheaper than almost everywhere else. (I've ordered on a Sunday night and the stuff was in the mailbox on Wednesday)

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
My friend just ordered a throttle cable for his sled last night from them. I was a little iffy on this website also, but I called them just to make sure they had it in stock and they were VERY helpful and nice!! They seem like a very good place, but just call to make sure they have it. Ski doo wants 80 bucks for the cable, and sledparts.com (mfgsupply) only charged 30 bucks for the cable, and 8 bucks for shipping.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've ordered several times from them. Pricing seem hit or miss as far as good pricing, but never had any problems and always great quality products. Go for it!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
yea i ordered from them also never had any problems, have pretty good prices also.

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I thought it was great considering SPI's are $66 and Wiseco's are $75 a piece. They also have my engine gasket set for $24 compared to $70 locally. After all these savings I might be able to afford a windshield and tail light!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yea I thought it was great considering SPI's are $66 and Wiseco's are $75 a piece. They also have my engine gasket set for $24 compared to $70 locally. After all these savings I might be able to afford a windshield and tail light!
thats how my sled came to have ski skins... i looked at "central snowmobile" (a local supplier in green bay) and for what it would cost me for skis and carbides from them i was able to get skis, carbides, and ski skins plus shipping from mfgsupply and still save like 5 dollars

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey just wanted to confirm they are definitely a legit company, only took 4 days to get here, everything was intact but I was confused when the package got here, It came in a SunGlow European Butter box that said keep refrigerated, also had butter health facts for the packaging lol. A+ for MFGsupply

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I ordered from them years ago. Never had a problem. They carry a very limited supply of parts, but they usually have VERY good pricing.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
My friend just ordered a throttle cable for his sled last night from them. I was a little iffy on this website also, but I called them just to make sure they had it in stock and they were VERY helpful and nice!! They seem like a very good place, but just call to make sure they have it.
I had ordered some parts last summer from them, and they called me within 15 minutes of the order to let me know one of the parts wasn't in stock, when it would arrive, and if they should hold the rest of the order or ship it out. I can't remember the last time I've had customer service that good!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hey just wanted to confirm they are definitely a legit company, only took 4 days to get here, everything was intact but I was confused when the package got here, It came in a SunGlow European Butter box that said keep refrigerated, also had butter health facts for the packaging lol. A+ for MFGsupply
lol yeah mine was in a random box packed with the front page of the daily news paper

·
2002 Yamaha SXViper 700
522 Posts
^ lmfao...nice...i always wanted to order from them...wasnt too sure either...now i know!...thanks everyone...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts