Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a place in the UP, we can sleep 12 or 13 with all new bunk beds and mattresses, outhouse, all propane lights, 3 different heat sources, small kitchen, it's just right for what we use it for. It's located between Seney and Grand Marais 1/2 mi off trail 43, theres over 4' of snow on the roof of the cabin. So lots of snow. If any members would like to tag along lets pick a weekend and lets GO!! We do have to park in town and ride 15mi back to the cabin and where we park we pay the guy $15.00 per vehicle, that will be your only expense besides gas & food. Someone might have to haul the "Mush Cart" for riding gear and sleeping bags. shane

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Sounds like fun! We have a family home just south of Gaylord and have good riding there. My wife and I never have been to the U.P. to ride so that would be a thrill. But getting away is the problem seeing we have 2 of our kids playing travel hockey. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
seney

shanek said:
We have a place in the UP, we can sleep 12 or 13 with all new bunk beds and mattresses, outhouse, all propane lights, 3 different heat sources, small kitchen, it's just right for what we use it for. It's located between Seney and Grand Marais 1/2 mi off trail 43, theres over 4' of snow on the roof of the cabin. So lots of snow. If any members would like to tag along lets pick a weekend and lets GO!! We do have to park in town and ride 15mi back to the cabin and where we park we pay the guy $15.00 per vehicle, that will be your only expense besides gas & food. Someone might have to haul the "Mush Cart" for riding gear and sleeping bags. shane
Hi Shane i was very curious where ur cabin is ? cuz i have cabin near by the fred dutch lake and herm tester my neighorbood ... thank for ur time

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
This thread is 4 yrs. old. Haven't heard from him in 85 yrs.:laugh: :dunno:

·
Try to catch my CAT
2,311 Posts
SnowRida said:
This thread is 4 yrs. old. Haven't heard from him in 85 yrs.:laugh: :dunno:
Yeah.... HOLY OLDIE!!:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts