Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Do you want some accessories for that Mach Z that you don't even own yet? I think that the synthetic ski oil is the best accessory.

·
Registered
467 Posts
^^^ I am with vector on this one. you have NO clue LOL

·
Registered
467 Posts
mine responded well to putting a small bag of turds in the rear storage bin. now it goes like stink :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hear if you put some silver Duct Tape racing stripes on 'em it adds up to 15 hp, looks flashy too... But it has to be the silver Duct Tape, not the red... Unless you want to re-jet...

·
Registered
149 Posts
if you add high performance muffler bearings it will give you 10-20 more h/p. and also if you put high compresion clutch high fax you will get add h/p

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Also lighten up the front end by taking the grips off of the handle bars and the throttle, who needs that stuff anyways! I know what will get you massive HP gains, put a super turbo chargamobber on that thing and its like BAM 100HP more right there!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Don't forget to change the headlight fluid!!!

Quick story about this subject... Friend calls Advanced Auto and tells them they gave him the wrong muffler bearing. He told them he opened the box and it was a red bearing. He told them he specifically asked for the blue racing muffler bearing. The LADY at Advanced told him she was sorry and that she would go in the back to look for one!!! (wow, she was gonna be back there for a while, lol)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
BLinindoll i take it that that was a prank call?:p

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah... i couldnt stop laughing... some people just shouldnt have anything to do with certain things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts