Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought my 2004 Z370 home from the dealer and I lost all electrics! Replaced 5amp fuse on the firewall so now it will start but still have no lights and can't find any other fuses on this machine. The manual is extremely vauge regarding fuses and location (non existent info) Can anyone help? Thanks, John

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
IF YOU JUST BOUGHT IT NEW THEN TAKR IT BACK TO THE DEALER AND LET HIM FIX IT ON WARRENTY YOUR PROBLEM MIGHT BE IN THE COMPUTER

GOOD LUCK!

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
wish I could help man, my '03 has run great so far except for some carb tuning that we got the dealer to do....

I would suggest taking it back to the dealer.....I hope you aren't too far away from your dealer :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the same thing happen on my ZL 440-the jack for the heated shield rattled loose and shorted out (which is not good), i lost all electronics including tach and lights. My suggestions would to be check the shield jack(if there is one installed)...other than that i cant be much help.

·
Registered
36 Posts
take it back to the dealer, and if the dealer wont help, report him to arctic cat, AC is extremely helpful when it comes to customer service. Im a member of a forum where we talk about the ac atvs, and the cust service department has helped those guys out alot, even when they caused the problem themselves from mistreating the machine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts