Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make an annual trip to the UP each year and have two skidoos I need to trailer up. Prefer enclosed but would also use an open with a salt shield. Anyone interested in renting that lives in the Illinois/Chicago area?

I need for 2/17 to 2/23.

Bob

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
I make an annual trip to the UP each year and have two skidoos I need to trailer up. Prefer enclosed but would also use an open with a salt shield. Anyone interested in renting that lives in the Illinois/Chicago area?

I need for 2/17 to 2/23.

Bob
Shoot me an email, I have a bearcat two place here. (well my buddy does) its up forsale at the moment, but if it doesnt sell, I am sure we can work something out. (btw its up for sale cheap for a enclosed)

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How cheap? Send me some pics if you would like.

I have seen them go anywhere for two sleds enclosed from $1,000 to $2,000 in this range for older ones. How old is this one?

Also to rent I am looking at $140-you think that would do it for the week?

Bob

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the most I could pay (In Cash) would be about $500. I just bought my second sled this winter and I would have to pay for registration in IL and storage for the year. How long have you been trying to sell it?

Owning sleds sure is expensive. And finding someone with an enclosed trailer to rent from is turning into a very difficult task.

I am sure you want more than $500 but let me know.

If interested in this price range could you send more pics? Are the taillights busted out? Assume this is a tilt only in the back so can ride on but have to back the sled off?

Bob

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
I can get you some more pics. The tail lights are just shown there without the covers on them, as we were testing the lights at the time. And yes it is a tilt down. Drive in, pull down, and its really not much effort to back the sled down once it tilts..

There is a couple of small tears in the top but I can easily patch that up as well. 500 is low, but I will talk to my buddy and see what he says as we are sorta in it together.

Attachments

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What year is it? Does it have tie down bars? Where is it located? I work in Gurnee IL is it close enough to look at during lunch today or tomorrow?

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
What year is it? Does it have tie down bars? Where is it located? I work in Gurnee IL is it close enough to look at during lunch today or tomorrow?
Doesnt have the tie downs, as for the year I am not sure. It came as a package deal with a sled.

It is in ingleside at my place. Available anytime, I have a bright shop light as well if you want to come by afterwork on your way home..

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can look tonight and prob get there between 6 and 6:30. I work in Gurnee and live in Volo so I am real close to you. Let me know if this is ok and what your address is?

Bob

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can stop by tonight too around 6 if you are interested. Just need your address and cell in case I can't find you or are running late.

Bob

·
Registered
26,124 Posts
So when are you headin to the UP? We were just talking about getting a UP ride goin! We should all hook up!

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Renting Trailer

DennisMC

Are u still interested in possibly renting your two place enclosed trailer? I would need it from 2/17-2/23. Let me know.

Does $150 sound reasonable?

Let me know your email address and we can discuss outside the forum.

Bob Morrison

1 - 12 of 12 Posts