Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM HOOKED. WENT TO OLD FORGE FOR WEEKEND ON POLARIS XC600SP EDGE. WAS HOOKED. LOOKING TO BUY 700 XC700SP. BEST PRICE I CAN FING IS $6500. FOR 2003.

IS THIS A GOOD SLED AND IS THAT A GOOD PRICE?

HELP ME AND I WILL HELP YOU W/ REAL ESTATE QUESTIONS?

THANKS GUYS.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yes it is a great sled. I little high strung if its your first. Though i shouldn't talk, my first sled was a 99 700 rmk. I like the thought of a 500-600 trail sled, but 6500 for an 2003 is right there where it shoudl be. welcome to the sport. i hope all your rides are adventures

dano

·
Registered
5 Posts
oh yeah!

polaris sleds are awesome- especially that sled! have an awesome ride! nice price too. i think i have a picture if you want me to post it.

:p

-PolarisLuver

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am a Polaris dealer in Michigan, if you want to call me at work, I will be glad to let you know if what you are looking at is a good buy. There are rebates now on 03's to the dealeror financing options, depending on which way you go, I will be glad to sort it out, we are a volume dealer with all 4 brands, have lots of knowledge to share without the BS, jim 231 745 4606

·
Registered
45 Posts
2002 xcsp500

Iwas wondering dano I just purchased a xcsp 500 2002 w/reverse and 2800 miles on it and was wondering if this sled is worth the 4500 I spent . and also was wondering if putting a rumble pack sil. on it if Ihad to clutch it or not ? this is my third sled that looks great it is in mint condition and i have always left prvious sleds stock .and never tried anything like this but Ilove the way the rumble pack sounds .

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
congrats hendo, now all we need is some snow for us all to play in:D

·
Registered
711 Posts
hey xcspfreak, yes it is a 2002 but it did have 2800 miles on it, i feel that 4500 was a little steep. personaly with the number fo sleds in the market from the midwests lack of snow, you could have got better for cheaper. I think, even if it had mods, and they would have to be pretty good ones to justify 4000. i am thinking no more than 3800. Only that because there are sooooo many sleds out there now.
\

dano

·
Administrator
1,084 Posts
hendo13 said:
Just picked up a 2003 700 xcsp 1000 miles!

here is a pix paid just under 5,000.
Thats a good deal. Way to go. Now you (and I) just need to get some snow so we can get out and ride.

Please... please send Snow to Duluth this year. Oh well... Michigan is only 2.5 hours out. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a new 2002 xcsp 700 this week. Paid $4,999 plus tax and license. This was the best price I could find. Everywhere else, the 02's were running around $5,600. The dealer where I purchased is pricing the 03's at $5,400 for the sixes, $5,600 for the sevens and $6,000 for the eights. I didn't get the free helmet or jacket though as the dealer rolled that into the purchase price to get to the $4,999. The deals are out there if they now you're buying. Looking for some aftermarket goodies to personalize her a little, such as ski hoops, running board traction whatevers, belly pan. If anyone knows a good company for this, I'd love to know. Retail for polaris parts is pretty steep to take. Later, Big Daddy.

·
Administrator
1,084 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Looking for some aftermarket goodies to personalize her a little, such as ski hoops, running board traction whatevers, belly pan. If anyone knows a good company for this, I'd love to know. Retail for polaris parts is pretty steep to take. Later, Big Daddy.
My favorite place to go for aftermarket parts is http://www.denniskirk.com .... call them up and ask for a catalog as their website is sort of bad when it comes to finding stuff and getting info on the parts they sell. My other favorite place to buy from is JR Graham http://www.jrgraham.com .. they also have great service.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dennis Kirk is a pretty good place to find stuff, but you need to request an actual catalog. Just got the new one, You can find almost anything in the catalog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts