Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting back into riding and I am looking for people to ride with that live in Michigan. I rode as a kid and now am wanting to start riding as an adult. I have a new 2011 Polaris 800 Rush and need to have some fun. Feel free to PM me or mail me at [email protected] . com

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Renagade and I ride the Cadilac area! I ride through out the UP as well as the tip o da mit! You'll have to plan on comeing to the SF Mi ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in the Flint area but prefer to ride up north. I am not picky on where I just want to ride and enjoy the trails of the mitten. Thanks for the responses guys. Kc, I would love to ride the UP. What is the "SF" ride and when is it?

·
Rick
3,070 Posts
if you ever come to the U. P. let me know. I'll be making a few trips to Grayling this year also.. I grew up in Lapeer by the way. small world.

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Check out the Midwest section! SF= Snowmobile Forum!
Just4playMi takes us all over the Tip of Da Mit area! Lotsa off trail stuff too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kc, I would be more than happy to go whenever you guys go up. I also checked out the "sf" and all that was listed was the one that was this past january. Indy, I will go to the UP with a group for sure!! Just won't go unless there are others going to ride with. I do like Grayling and it's only like 2 hrs away:)

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
If you look there are threads goin WAY Back! The Next Mi ride will be comeing up!
I have the Mid Wi Ride (usually Westfield or Tomah) in Jan!
I've wanted to do a UP trip! I usually go atleast once a season to Wakefield or Lake Gogbic or Copper Harbor!

You should start a SF UP ride and show us all around!

·
Rick
3,070 Posts
kc, I would be more than happy to go whenever you guys go up. I also checked out the "sf" and all that was listed was the one that was this past january. Indy, I will go to the UP with a group for sure!! Just won't go unless there are others going to ride with. I do like Grayling and it's only like 2 hrs away:)
it's about 4.5 hours for me. But my uncle goes there almost every weekend from down by you. I also have family that live in Gaylord. I live in Escanaba in da UP

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm up in Charlevoix and ride the entire northern lower and UP. I'm laid off for the winter and ride everyday possible. PM me if your headed my way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts