Snowmobile Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Great Thanx man
My bro had ask about the $1000 for me sight unseen type thing and if the hyd brakes work and the width is good it would be worth it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Well I could not get the width. This thing is at the bottom of a hill and is buried in snow. It will be April till he can get it out. For some stupid reason he put it down there before the snow started to fly and now there is no way to get it out.

He is the 2nd owner and the brakes have never been used since it was bought new. All it has is the 4 prong trailer connector on it. He assumes the brakes work but no one ever used them since they didn't have a vehicle with the brake connector on it.

It is not worth 1600. I know if it was mine and someone offered 1300 I would take it and run but that is me. I will text you the what little pictures I could get as getting to it was a PITA to say the least. He may have a Pound address but it was a 25 minute ride there. I hate the way Wisconsin does that crap around here. He lives in Beaver township but has a pound address. My parents live in Bagley township but have a Suring address. So stupid!

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Rough man Thanx I will tell him I can be there Friday with cash and see what he says?

·
Registered
967 Posts
I won't be here Friday as I am headed to Wausau to help @Wausaudug out with studs as he has never done it. Plus he needs my template as he doesn't have one. Idk exactly where you live down there but I know when I go from here to Joliet it is roughly 280 miles and about 5 hours. Call him and ask him what his bottom price is. If anything if you are still going to come up I can go with you Friday night when I get back or Saturday. If Friday is your only day maybe @Wausaudug would be willing to wait till Saturday for me to come out and help him. We are only doing 96 studs and it is a 90 minute drive for me out to his house in Wausau. His address is N5800 45th Circle Drive Pound, WI IIRC. I can get it from my GPS tomorrow as it is in my Explorer right now. So whenever is best for you just let me know. If he is serious about selling it then he should be willing to wait and I think he is as he said it will be spring before he can get down there to get it out. And with you being serious about it he should wait. I know I would if I had a down payment on it and a signed letter of sale backing it up. Too bad my mom's Notary license is no longer valid she would have done that for you for free as well.

Remember it is still buried down in the snow and there is no way to get it out till spring as it is at the bottom of a hill in his back yard and of course it is up against the woods as well. When I was walking back out to it, I was stepping down almost to my upper thigh. Granted I am only 5'8" but we have had quite a bit of snow around here the past few weeks. He was really dumb and should have brought it up before it snowed, I know I would have if I was going to be selling it. Our 2 sled trailer we make sure to have access to it regardless of how much snow there is because you never know when you will need it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sorry this sucks as it was a perfect trailer for what you wanted to do. I'll keep looking around here as well.

·
Registered
967 Posts
What about the one in Seymour the 2nd link I posted? He is asking 1800 and looks to be in better shape as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'll go back and look again
Looks like we may be headin North Friday
Might toss my Cat in with a Buddy and head towards Mercer

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yeah Shawano is right off hwy 29 and is about 30 miles west of Green Bay. Mercer should still be going strong. I had a look today at the trails on the way back from the doctors in Green Bay and they are all shot right now. Quite a few bare spots sadly so unless we gets now and fast this past weekend was the end of the season.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sry it is in Seymour not Shawano,lol. Still west of green bay just not off of 29 is all.

This one is in Tomahawk as well and is more out toward the way you guys will be headed up. And its 950. I linked it before so Idk if it would work or not.

One of the other ones I linked is now down to 700 as well might want to take a look at that again as well.

Wish I could head up there with you guys but can't do it not with tests now friday. I had to cancel with Wausaudug as well and send him out my template, marker pen and all the instructions, felt bad about doing it but insurance is making me go for more tests before my tri-lateral hernia surgery at the end of april.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Asked my bro to get another pic of the $1800 one?
Still looking, this is the time of year to find one hopefully

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Bro said that the frame is 54" which is perfect!
May be goin after it next week?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Good luck! Sorry been dealing with swollen legs and knees so been icing a lot. Hopefully he has it and you get it at a decent price!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sounds good, only thing I have going is I have to go and get some blood work done but other then that I am at home with swollen knees right now. As soon as those let up I am gonna go get that done. So if you come up this way lemme know and I'll meet up with you in Green Bay someplace to get a bite to eat. Btw glad you got your super mod stuff back finally!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts