Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Lemme do some looking around here KC. I know there was a few trailers locally on facebook and craigslist. Or if you want check craigslist in green bay I can always take a run and check it out for ya as i only live 45 miles away from there and it is a quick 40 min trip.

·
Registered
967 Posts

kinda expensive though imho $2500

Those are all by me or close to me if you call them and want me to go look. Except for Tomahawk that one is around 120 miles one way for me. Be glad to do it for ya.

This one is 120 miles one way as well might be closer for you then me considering it is lower wisconsin.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put a bid in on the first one and guna try and do the facebook one that is Alum

·
Registered
967 Posts
That would be the 1st one for 2500, the 2nd one for 1800 and then the 5th one for 1600? The one for 1800 is around 45-60 minutes from me ICR exactly as it has been ages since I have been in Seymour. The one for 1600 is 5 minutes from me.

Good luck with it!

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bid 1000 for the facebook one that was 1600, can you have a look at it for me?
What I wana do is cut it down in width (54" wide) by 20' long.
A inline 2 place to pull behind my VW TDI Wagon

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yeah I can go look at it either Saturday or Sunday or Monday. If I go Sunday or Monday I can have a Canon DLSR with me then to take better pictures then my phone camera. Pound is 5 minutes from me so it is a fast trip.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx man
Just wonder about the surge brakes
And what the outside dimension of the frame is and length

·
Registered
967 Posts
Not a problem, glad to do it. Yeah the surge brakes had me wondering as well. I'll try to remember to take a tape measure with me. I have to go to my parents house Saturday most likely to adjust the springs on the '98 440 L/C and work on carbs. But any day will work. I just can't get the DLSR tomorrow as my parents are taking it tomorrow.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just let him know that I am coming and setup a time for the afternoon any day along with an address and I'll be there.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Have your bro text him or w/e and tell him a friend in coleman is going to stop by what day and time works best for him. As far as what works best idk I have no idea,lol.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Btw I don't have facebook anymore either so I understand there. Got sick of it and deactivated it but I found those when I was logged into my parents account as someone sent me a message and had seen your post as well at the same time.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sounds good, I am headed back to parents tomorrow but it is easy to head over there after that since it is so close. Tuesday/Wednesday they are calling for more snow...How much is to be decided as the track is really weird. Looks like possibly central and eastern Wisconsin might get hit with 8 to 10 inches of snow or it might come further north. Probably won't know till late Monday night on the track.

·
Registered
967 Posts
He called back and said he is not going down to 1,000. But as I told him that is between you guys, he is going to call me tomorrow afternoon and I'll go check it out then to get the pictures you want. I'll send them when I get back to the house tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts