·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i meant nice air *

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D Had to crop the picture to get it down to size. This was actually a still shot from my Digital Camcorder. Kinda cool software to mess around with.
It was not to much of a jump, just a raised section of trail in the middle of no where, if hit with speed gave you a nice lift.;)

Although now that they have snow, we are heading back in 2 weeks, Silver Streak & I found a picture perfect jump, and now with snow we should be able to get a Beautiful Pic!!

I do know I need to swap springs. The stock ones are for 150# rider. When my 220# frame came down in this jump, it went THUD!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is pritty good air, i wouldent want to beat on a sled that nice right away eather. that is a realy sweet sled. i want one just like it.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
no thats not all you two need to do your bull$hit has to stop too

·
Registered
44 Posts
How fast were you going and what type of cam do you have, that came in realy clear. I got pics of me but some came in blurry

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry just saw your post. It was taken with a Sony Mini-Cam. Its basically a mini-digital camcorder. Speed was about 55mph.

You can then hook it up to the PC and with good software you can do some awesome editing. This pic I just froze the frame, saved the picture, and edited. Preaty slick if you ask me.

I used it this summer on my track bike, mounted it to the tank. I have some AWESOME video, which I added music, text and other little goodies. Wife is not crazy with my strappin' a $600 camera to my bike and doing 150mph, but I need the video to prove my stories right?

Problem is, with the cam the quality is so high (some 28 frames per second I believe), you loose sharpness when trying to get pictures. This original pic was crystal clear believe it or not but to edit it down things were squished & streched.

·
Registered
233 Posts
we aint got snow:eek: nice air though, i wouldn't beat it too bad. although i like cat those revs are a revolution in sleds

1 - 15 of 15 Posts