Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we are again! Looks like the last chance to get out!
A coupla of us are headin North in the morning! We are going just north of Warsau?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Well here we are again! Looks like the last chance to get out!
A coupla of us are headin North in the morning! We are going just north of Warsau?
For you maybe... those of us fortunate enough to live where it snows are going to be riding well into April and possibly May. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we did ride, and we went to near Warsaw, but the trails in Wi all closed the 17th of March! So we went to the UP but no Snow! We ended up by Gaylord! I put nearly 1300 mi on to ride 200 mi!

·
'93 Phazer and The Kid
1,136 Posts
For you maybe... those of us fortunate enough to live where it snows are going to be riding well into April and possibly May. :cheeky4:
May? I'd rather be in a boat........;)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
May? I'd rather be in a boat........;)
Good try. So... you're moving to Utah?

There will be plenty of snow in the mountains throughout April and May, but we'll be hitting temps into the 70's and 80's in the valleys. So, I can do the boat thing *AND* still play in the snow. Beat that! :p

·
'93 Phazer and The Kid
1,136 Posts
Good try. So... you're moving to Utah?

There will be plenty of snow in the mountains throughout April and May, but we'll be hitting temps into the 70's and 80's in the valleys. So, I can do the boat thing *AND* still play in the snow. Beat that! :p
Ya, ya.................:p

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
All in good fun... :D

·
'93 Phazer and The Kid
1,136 Posts
Right back at ya........

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Felt more like riding a Jet Ski than a snowmobile today! Seriously deep snow. Yeah! :D

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts