Snowmobile Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3705 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts
I say this thread needs to be deleted, It is seriously THE dumbest post I have ever seen!
Good thing you're not a moderator then :cheeky4: , the thread stands!

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you RJ.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
starts now and goes till june5 at 6:00 north american and canada time.

LMFAO, are you serious?? I cant believe more people didnt bash you for this! North American time??? Seriously?? Canada time? I dont care what grade your in, everybody should kno theres no such thing! You should be really embarassed..

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
They didn't want to bash me because I corrected my self in another post and no one wants to be a dick when I corected my that post I couldn't edit that so I made another post.

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I wounder if cruzr will post on here hmmm.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
PI488, i officially dub thee PW488. ha, ha. now all you need to do is throw down a word association thread. everyone else: tag, your it. t-13 and counting.

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
You mean PI488 instead of Pw488 i dont know what that means sry im slow sometimes.Thats a good idea for a thread also :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
PW= Post Whore. i am pushing 50, computertarded, and learned that one from my kids. seemed to fit you. no offense intended, just teasing you a bit.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
I dont think this is dumb. It's something to do. People arent out breaking there sleds every weekend and need to fix them so not alot of people are asking questions. This is good for something to do!
dead on brother. what else do we have to talk about. oh wait i blew one motor on my boat today but its good i have a diff forum for that lol but my sled starts first pull all summer lol.

·
Polaris Fan
181 Posts
I've got my blackberry set to remind me to post at 6pm eastern standard time... I wonder if the site will crash if everybody tries to get the last post in!

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ok,If i didnt make this thread I would win.:cheeky4:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
haha - this is a good thread. tick tock!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
wooooooooooooooooooooow lol

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 3705 Posts