Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who will sell me a running kitty cat that's been sitting for many years but runs now and was always kept inside. It's in great shape and only $200 the thing is I have a phazer already but I want this to mess around on and just ride in my yard. After looking at other forums if you mess with the governor you will mess up your engine quite a bit. So are there other clutches/gearings that won't take away torque and will add speed?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just find yourself like a 250 brovo or a 340 or something lol gonna look kind of funny riddin a kitty cat around your yard

Sent from my US740 using SnowMobile App

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
I have a Kitty Cat for the Grand kids! I've started them out on it at 18mo! At 3-4 they go up to the 120! Then the Bravo at like 10! Remeber the Kitty is 5-8mph the 120 like 12 and the Bravo will do 55!

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldn't resist at that price there going for 500 and up on craigslist here without and wheel kit I got it for 200 with a wheel kit. Rode it around my lawn she goes great it's just a little sled to let my little cousins or any little kids who I know ride, and for the 5 year old in me. I'll probably ride her for a little while do a little work clean it up a bit it's in good shape then maybe sell it.

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I couldn't resist at that price there going for 500 and up on craigslist here without and wheel kit I got it for 200 with a wheel kit. Rode it around my lawn she goes great it's just a little sled to let my little cousins or any little kids who I know ride, and for the 5 year old in me. I'll probably ride her for a little while do a little work clean it up a bit it's in good shape then maybe sell it.

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha I don't know why that sent twice but turning it into an RC would be and expensive RC and a big projects but you could trick people be like go take that snowmobile for a ride them they turn one way turn the skis the other way

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
I was thinking of a doll with helmet and all, going off of jumps and stuff! And it's only money! LOL! Compared to what I have invested in sledin, just a drop in the bucket!

·
Registered
867 Posts
RC kitty cat is a GREAT idea...:D Just big servo motors and a controller. DO IT! i wanna see this thing in action. That we be a great laugh worth every penny!

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I love sledding but when your 14 and paying for things on your own you look for cheap fun and my phazer and kitty cat are just that.....well not super cheap but comparing them to new arctic cat snopros it's cheap

·
Rick
3,070 Posts
they are great for small kids just don't go good in powder real good. wish i could find one for 200 for my 3y/o but just going to get a 120 instead.

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
I'll go a step farther! You know the kids in the Kitty Cat races????? Can you see RC on side lines!!!!!
Oh and at the last Swap meet there was a 120 that ROCKED! I've been thinking this too!
It had a 250 single in it! Turned in a 80+mph in 500' on Grass with a 10 year old!!! Honest!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts