Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that my sno pro is faster tehn a brand new F5, I find that very hard to believe and I was wondering if anyone knew adn could help me out?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
there isnt a hope in hell that your snopro is going to beat an f5, unless is is heavily modded. you'd need to add about 35mph to your top end to get that 440 to around the f5. youre definetely better off with the firecat man.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
I know a person with a 440 Snow pro (not sure which year though) that radared at 97mph, on solid ice. I've been told a F5 will go over 100mph....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah, my racing buddy rides a 440 snopro. thing is modded to high hell. gets from 0-85 in about 2-3 seconds but after that it takes all year to do anything else. but thats because of the clutching for sno-x. but yeah, the f5s will eat up the snopros with ease!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
better chassis, better handling, the list just keeps going. snopros were great sleds, but are rapidly being outdated. firecats are the new sled to have.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have an 03 f5. Love the sled , VERY light and powerful. Id go with the f7 though. I should have.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
don't buy a sno pro unless it's a 2003 or newer. those are comparable to a f5. otherwise for overall reliability i'de go with a f5 but the 2003 sno pros are solid machines

·
Registered
14 Posts
maverick i was wondering if you know how much a 2001 z 440 sno pro is worth in good condition and fan cooled my cousin is askin 2000 dollers for it n i was wondering if you or any one knows if that is a godd price its been takin care of pretty well thanks for any info its really appreciated

thanks for the help everyone
alex:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
o ya sry i forgot to add this in case you guys ask i like the 01's the best better than the fire cats now just easier for me to throw around than the fire cats for me f-cats to long

thanks alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts