Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it must be christmas in march, i just today ordered a f7 efi with the silver fighter pilot spring graphics and added reverse. now i can't wait till september to get it, gonna be a long summer. oh yeah, the wife also got her f6 nightfire efi with reverse on the same order. is it ready yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
oil

when you pick up your selds see about gettin a couple 50 gallon drums of that synthetic oil they make you use at 35 bucks a gallon, i can run my f5 about 70 miles before my oil lite comes on, so alls i use that tiny trunk for is auxilary oil storage, other than that you will have a blast on the sleds but they are horrible pigs on oil especially if your doin long trips

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
sledmedic said:
well it must be christmas in march, i just today ordered a f7 efi with the silver fighter pilot spring graphics and added reverse. now i can't wait till september to get it, gonna be a long summer. oh yeah, the wife also got her f6 nightfire efi with reverse on the same order. is it ready yet?
Sweet. :D Only another 214 days.... (well thats not confirmed).

FRNTFLP let me know last night that the fighter pilot package is missing one thing..... a pic of marilyn monroe on the side. I think you better find a hot chick sticker and put it on there to finish off the look. :)

.... Goose... see my post about the oil holder you can buy for inside the engine compartment on the other thread you created.

·
Registered
135 Posts
THOSE TWO FCATS ARE SO FRIGGIN SWEET!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Goose929

Your F5 couldn't have been updated yet. They came from AC running incredibly rich (apx 30:1). Take it back to the dealer and get the oil pump adjustment!

If you are having problems with accelleration, your APV cables are off the servo motor - another common prob of the F5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts