Snowmobile Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Gas and oil is easy. I'd leave the coolant. The chaincase you'd have to see what's on the dipstick magnet first.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
ok...for the maual, will the 1990-1995 one work? it says it covers the Formula MX, Formula Plus, Formula SS, Formual ST, Formula STX Formula Mach 1 and Formula Mach 1 XTC models.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody, im new here. I just bought a 1995 mach z 780. It is in great shape, with a brand new track. I picked it for for $1000. There is some rust on the skis that I would like to fix. I was planning on taking off the skis and sandblasting them and repainting them. Does anyone know a type of spraypaint I can use the will stand up to the beating of skis? Thanks. And also, how do I get to the battery? Where can I get a repair manual for this sled? Thanks a lot!
If you have any pictures or could get some pictures of that starter setup would greatly appreciate it! Trying to build a go kart with that engine and having trouble figuring out a starter.

·
Registered
26,229 Posts
Welcome
That was from 06!
If you need ANY snowmobile parts Hay Days is coming up in Sept north of Minneapolis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome
That was from 06!
If you need ANY snowmobile parts Hay Days is coming up in Sept north of Minneapolis
Yes I do realize how long ago this forum was posted, however this is the only one I've found that claims they have a started on their 780.

·
Super Moderator
18,403 Posts
Unfortunately, the OP has not been on the forum since 2007, so it's not likely he will respond. And SEG, who used to be a moderator here and was our Skidoo resident guru, has not been on in years, either.

Good luck, I hope you find something!

You may want to try www.Dootalk.com, they are a more skidoo focused forum. Maybe someone there would be of more assistance.

·
Registered
26,229 Posts
You will not only find a starter but everything else you will need to make it work!
Hay Days is THE Worlds Largest Snowmobile Swap Meet!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts