Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a great deal on it and had planned to resell because I wanted my 2nd sled to be a little more around the 580-600cc range. Well after close inspection this one was so meticulously taken care of, I'd be dumb to sell it. Only 1,700 miles and although it's a 95' the original owner(the guy I purchased it from) bought it brand new out of a crate in 99'. So it sat all boxed up for atleast 4 years still new. Now I'd like some things to watch out for, pros and cons of this particular sled, etc. Also It has been untouched throughout so I have first plans to get some plastic ski's and get the track studded. Any recommendations there? Also what about clutching, pipes, etc? I've got possible plans to sell my 99' FIII 800 to a coworker for a decent profit, would this Wildcat fit in to the primary sled category well? Any ideas, experiences, and the like would be great info. Oh where's a good online place to buy Arctic Cat parts/supplies. I'm mostly a Doo guy. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
....just dont read any of my topics. LOL.

·
Registered
56 Posts
when I went out to buy my first sled two about a month ago now everyone I talked to even the owner of the snowmobile dealership who was a good friend of my friend that I was with, told me to stay away from the 700's. I dono why, I just heard they were a terrible sled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts