Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
NICE!

So you guys went up this weekend. How was it?

I know sunday evening look like a state wide EVAC going south past the house here on 93.:eek:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah got up there friday afternoon and it was snowing all day, they got about a foot total. Riding in pittsburg was great, especially farther up north. Traffic was high around Youngs with the trails a little roughed up by the afternoon but that's normal there. We tried to go south, got to Colebrook with still plenty of snow but the water bars were to much, sleds were starting to look like atv's. Went back to Pittsburg.Early morning riding on Saturday and Sunday were great, cold hard packed groomed trails. Were able to cruise at 75 some places, even getting some 80's. 465 miles total for 2 1/2 days.
Going back on thursday!
later

·
Registered
482 Posts
WOW. better then I expected.
I heard the waterbars were a problem, from others.
465 mls, must of been some great riding.
Dang I miss the 80mph straights.

Hey, Joes almost ready for his checkup.
:p

thanks for the info.
gonna try and get up there next Tuesday or Wednesday, when it calms down a bit.
Wanna bring the other half up there, shes a newbie.
got her a cougar 500 fan to get her going.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your welcome Fendrguy. Decided to stay home this weekend, make the wife happy for new years. I'll be up with the guys for the next 3 weekends, weathers looking colder with more snow!
My wife has a Indy Lite 340 and she'll be going for 2 trips in Feb too.
Yeah Joes sled will be due for a checkup but he just left to go up this morning, who knows when he'll get a chance!
We'll be at Spruce cone next thursday night to Sunday, If you see my 2002 Olympic yellow and orange sled out front at night stop for a beer!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I most certainly will.:D
I dont think I'll even need the headlights on to see your sled. lol
I know were going up wedsneday, maybe we'll stay over on thursday and catch you guys on the way out.

Is that where you guys stay most of the time?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah most of the time . The hotel has nice sized rooms and parking is easy. Stayed at mountainview last week ,right across from Youngs ,nice!
my sled is a tad bright huh? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts