Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sled is awesome, very clean inside and out. I am 2nd owner, bought it last year from original owner who kept it indoors all it's life(old man). 72 Woody's 1" studs installed last Spring maybe has 300 miles on them, Tunnel protectors, Cobra shield, Cover, Mirros, Skid plate, RAD covers, Skins, Voltmeter (not installed yet), 3 new idler wheels, suspension dropped down to next level for better deep snow traveling. Has minor crack on left side of hood by windshield from being tipped over. Mileage is 8,xxx all trouble free! Sled was serviced year before last. Runs tip top shape! Starts guarunteed 2nd pull, mostly on 1st pull.

94 indy 500 efi 1200 bucks

·
Registered
711 Posts
thats the fugi engine. it is at least a 10,000 mile engine. offer $1000. nice reliable sled.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Loud Pipes for Indy 500sp

I can't for the life of me find aftermarket pipes to purchase for my 1990 Indy 500sp ne wheres, I was just wondering if anyone new where I could begin to look for them. Also I was looking to upgrade my susp. to an X-10 and i was wondering how much of a hassle it would be. I would appreciate the help much. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts