Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at picking up a new sled for next season... ive found a 2003 ski doo rev 440 racing chassis that has a 2003 600 h.o. engine in the chassis.. it has been raced twice and has 1300 miles on it...its studded, and everything on the sled is stock besides the mbrp can and the clutching... the guy wants $5500 for it... how does this sound? before i decide to buy the sled i want to hear some of your opinions on it, and im going to bring it to a friend of mine who runs a local peformance shop so he can check the sled out... thanks for your time.

ben

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
sounds awesome, should be a great sled for you, good for jumps

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it doesnt have oil injection... ya gotta mix it... its got 800 miles on it, never raced, mint condition with no scratches at all.. im also getting the race heads with the sled too... i should be picking it up today or tomaroe.. i cant wait for the snow to come..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
149 Posts
it sounds like you got a good deal on the sled i think i have seen one very similar to yours. maybe it is yours good luck on the snow situation i cant wait either

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can somebody explain to me how to post pics on the forum so i can show you guys the new toy... thanks for your help...

ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts