Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to get a 2007 ARCTIC Cat 1100 Jaguar Z1 mint condition, less than 400kms, includes back rest and carrier, studded track and Arctic Cat cover for $7000.00 cnd. Do you think this is a good deal and any info on the machine itself would be appreciated. I have attached a couple of pics Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Suggested Retail Value $4850

Trade-In Value (Good Condition) $3335

Motorcycle Values - Kelley Blue Book

Here's a start to reference from.. Seems a little steep to me..

I ran the book on my sleds and they come up short on what I would sell them for but not by much.. I'd say for $2000. and change over retail book value not a great deal. Is this coming for ma dealer or private sale..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a private sale , sleds are so bloody expensive here , unless they are wore out and lots of miles on them.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
I would say keep looking.If your going to go 4stroke I'd go with yamaha.They have been in the 4 stroke bizz longer than cat.Keep looking there out there.Also what kind of riding are you going to do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Newfoundland Canada. Most of my riding would be on trails and ever now and then of the beaten path. I was also considering the Yamaha Venture RS and for the same year they are more expensive. They still want anywhere from 7500 to 8500 for them.

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts
Yes, it's a good deal even for here in NY.
I would not hesitate to buy one of those at all.
20mpg and lots of torque, very smooth ride and quiet too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts