Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i’ve been working on this sled for awhile now. I cleaned the carbs and fixed all fluid lines and it ran very well. I went home for break and came back and it won’t start. I replaced a bad spark plug boot and both spark plugs. I also tested the plugs with a tester to make sure it was getting spark and it is. It won’t even sputter. I’ve run out of ideas at this point. Fuel is running through the lines as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get a little spray bottle and put gas inside it, spray a little inside the intake and see if it fires, idk how i feel about starting fluid but see if it will fire off, check your fuel pump and make sure nothing made it past your filter and got in there, make sure you dont break the gaskets or you will have to get a rebuild kit, try pressurizing the fuel take to prime the lines
I did pressurize the lines as well. And it’s getting fuel at least I think it is. When I yank the pull cord I can smell gas with the airbox pulled off and I have clear fuel lines on the carbs so I can see if fuel is making it to the carbs and it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.