Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of enough snow to have some fun in or around the Hayward Wisconsin area? I'm in Winona Minnesota and there just aint't enough around here to make it go.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
we got 4 inches tonight, so far!!! gotta love lake effect!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
snow

i rode about 50 miles last night...it was such a relief to finally get back on the beast.(storm 800). we hit powder most of the way up here. no real base but deep enough snow to let us ride. Ishpeming, MI

·
Registered
106 Posts
Come to New Hampshire!!!

4 FEET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
The deepest snow, 47 inches of it, was recorded in Pinkham Notch at Mount Washington in New Hampshire. Parts of New England were blanketed by nearly three feet of snow, with western Maine and the North Shore of Massachusetts particularly buried. Other parts of the Northeast approached the 2-foot mark. The snow fell in some places for more than 36 hours.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
we need more snow in new hampshire now from all that damn rain

·
Registered
205 Posts
you're right mr. magoo, it did suck having you home from school!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i'll tell you 1 thing, when i was 14, i was home-schooled and had a 25-30 hr. a week job. and yes, i was at work these past few days. working hard TO PAY FOR MY SLED!! only a spoiled punk like you would think it was funny that people are off working hard. i bet you're not even grateful of the work your dad does.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
yes, i am. im not spoiled! i explained this! it was only good to know you were at work. i dont care if you worked...this summer im doin side jobs with my dad. doin somthin with a bobcat. besides building jumps.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I know this is a late reply to this thread but Turkyman, you must be insane. Buy the time you posted this there was enough snow there to probably stop one of those rmk's or mountain sleds just viering from the path. My bro's parents live in hayward and you almost need a sled just to go to work or the store, wish i couldve been there last month or this month, i could go next weekend but then my buddy dont have a sled and he aint ridin mine...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts