Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got 27 inches of snow this past weekend (posted in General area), anyway first ride on my 700 this season, I can't get enough of this sled. I am addicted. My wife pretty much thinks I'm nuts!. he he. Anyway, new season rush. Just thought I'd babble for a bit. Bring on the snow!!!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
im so jelous!!! glad to hear that you love your machine. im sure we all love ours as well, i know i do

did you ever post pics of it??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pic

Yep, a few in still shots and general I think. Here is one from last year.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
oh, my bad..i must have missed em.

very very nice sled :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
awesome sled man. How does that thing move? I'm curious about my new 800? Awesome looking - i like the blue/white

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice Sled

That is a really nice ride you got there. The blue graphics really set that thing off. I really wiish we would get soe snow down here
in wisconsin because I can't wait to start riding this year

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stranger, man your gonna love that 800. Pray for SNOW!!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
nice sled, im not gettin snow for a month now! i guess i need the time to finish my sled though. id hate to be stuck in the garage while it snows!

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
hey gman250, great picture. I almost bought the same color in a 600 last year. love the color scheme. Decided to wait. Glad I did cuz I just received my new Anniv. 600 XC. Unfurtunatly, I'm in South Korea (Air Force) and haven't seen it yet. My wife took delivery of it for me. She's already giving me s--t about how quiet it is(compared to my 98 XC700 I used to have; that was great, it was loud). Says the lawn mower makes more noise. :) Blap, Blap, Blap, Blap. She still thinks she'll be able to hole shot me with her 94 XLT. She used to when I had the 700; I'd just sit there and spin. It didn't take long to leave her in the flume though! I'm only going to be able to get one week of riding this year. That sucks. I may sleep in the woods with my new baby! Well, pray for snow and lots of it. OB

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Husky. Posted a pic of your baby!
I like the graphics on th 50th Anniversary 600 XC. Congrats. I hope there is lots of snow for you to play in when you get home.
Very nice!
Enjoy!

P.S. Some Woody's Studs will take of your wife's hole shot. ;)

Attachments

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking of putting at least 96 down the middle section. I don't like alot on the outside. I tend to steer with the rear (from my race car days). Then I got to thinking, with 1.25 lug track, I would ride it first and see what I think. Like I said, I'm not going to get a lot of riding in anyway and maybe next fall I'll put some on. Which stud style do you recommend? I was going to put the new Woody's 1.375" length on. I'll probably wait though.
Later
OB

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
sweet color scheme on that sled gman!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree Snow Freak, Husky has himself a nice sled there.

For Husky: For your studs, the 2005 600 XCSP Anniversary track size of 1.250 15x121, 96 studs center pattern sized 1.375 I think would work good. Especially with the factory ski carbides. Strait-line center pattern for sure, for cornering fast trail some studs on the track edge will help. I am certainly not the expert here but that is what I would do. What brand, your choice.
My2cents

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
Hey gman thanks for the tips and the comments on the new ride. I'll probably go with Woody's when I do it. Going to run it stock to begin with. Curious before I start adding. Comes from the race car days of doing one thing at a time to judge the differance it makes. Chow. OB

1 - 16 of 16 Posts