Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am new to the forum and am thinkin about buying a rav and leaving arctic cat for good do you knoe how much a 04 600 h.o with voltage blue x package would cost i am 13 and am saving money for one thanks for any infop
alex:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow...I'm just amazed that someone so young has the willpower to save that much money. My oldest is 11 and she's lucky to save enough to buy a CD that she wants.

Best of luck to you! I hope you get it! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, i know that if you're riding your parents machines, you should stick to that, considering your age. I'm 15 (almost 16) and I have a job, and plenty of money, and i was also considering buying a new sled. I then told myself, why would I go and spend most of my money, when my father is so generously offering to give me his sled for use, and occasionally pay for the gas that goes in it.
If I were you, I'd wait a few years, because to save that much money is going to take a while, and when you finally get enough, you're going to find out that there is a lot of other things that you'll want to buy.
Another thing I'd (and you should) consider, is the price of gas, insurance, licensing, etc.
I'm sorry if I completely turned you away from this, but IMO I don't think a 13 y/o should buy a new sled, because I don't think I'd want to meet a 13 y/o on a 600H.O ....I would probably be somewhat scared for my life...haha (just kidding)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya true maclean but i already have 3 grand saved n make 100 bucks a day baby sitting for are friends( there very very rich) lol n i hope by next december i will have the money to atleast buy something y would you be scared to meet a 13 year ole on a rev 600 h.o lol i wouldnt wreck cause if i ride arctic cat sno pro's modded to high h**l by d&d racing i think i can handle i stock ev you knoe well thanks for the replies so quick every one it really helped i hope to hear more
alex thanks :)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
ap44snoprorider said:
ya true maclean but i already have 3 grand saved n make 100 bucks a day baby sitting for are friends( there very very rich) lol n i hope by next december i will have the money to atleast buy something y would you be scared to meet a 13 year ole on a rev 600 h.o lol i wouldnt wreck cause if i ride arctic cat sno pro's modded to high h**l by d&d racing i think i can handle i stock ev you knoe well thanks for the replies so quick every one it really helped i hope to hear more
alex thanks :)

WHY WHY WHY!?!?!
your sig says friends dont let friends ride ski-doo so what are you thinking lol get a f6 efi sno pro muccccccch better:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i love fire cats except i knoe a whole bunch a people that have them n they brake like non stop i dunno i mite buy a 2000- 05 fan cooled sno pro from cat i love them and the old zr platform works good on the fans n i like them better than the fire cat lay out the revs still rock though in mike island n blair morgan r taken names n kicken ass lol thanks for the info everyone
alex

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
whays wrong with the sled u have noow?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i sold my fire cat she was beat and thats where i got 3 grand n i want either a rev or another sno pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts