Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1997 indy 500 liquid i just got a track in like new condition off a 02 edge x 600 i think it is just under an inch. I want to stud it with 96 gold diggers that are an inch long or the next size up. should this be enuff to get the front up at all?

·
Registered
275 Posts
You could eliminate the limiter strap or loosen it all the way and it will bring the skis up with 48 picks. Massive horse power lifts skis, not 500's.j/k The more ski lift you have and having a 500 sticker will tell seasoned riders you arent that keen on suspension tuning and to watch out for you in the turns. My clutching,porting, and tuning will rip out the limiter strap all the time and on the trails it means no controlability, absolutly no stearing in the turns without hard breaking, and lots of trips to various states to get new hoods, bumpers, skies and bellypans to be up and riding again or wait weeks for mail delivery. Besides less ski lift equals more power to the ground which in turn means beating a friend in a race and having a safe season. I went 2 times in 3 weeks last year and once already this year the first weekend of our trail riding cause of my ski lift and ive been riding 20 years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts