Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking about buying a 2002 wiyh 996 miles v force reeds clutch kit. and picks for 5500 a good price. I have an mxz 670 now will it compare or blow it away not just speed performance reliability. I love my ski doo but i really like that edge. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Watch out in 2002 they had a problem on the 800's of breaking the VES valves. You need to inspect themto see if they are broken or bent.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i have a 02 800 and i would definetly jump on the bargain. never had a problem with the valves but did have to change a bolt in the chaincase. performance wise for that year in 800 class is top and the ride between that and your skidoo is almost night and day. edge is also top of the game. you might even be able to get him down a little. cash talks!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2002 800 XC SP EDGE and rode it this weekend and its a bad ass machine. It had 176 miles on it and I got it for a measley 4000.00 dollars with 144 studs and clutched. I got a cover and helmet also so do your shopping before and show him the deals that are out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts