Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hurry up winter
129 Posts
they dont look bad how much time on them? if your looking for lean or rich u might need to run them a bit longer and you want a nice cardboard brown color to them

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention that - this was only about 10-15 minutes running it fairly hard. I will run it longer tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
16,786 Posts
They look a little on the rich side, which is safer than a little on the lean side! If the sled runs fine, I would leave things as they are, that way you won't have to rejet if the temps come down and you want to go riding!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look a little on the rich side, which is safer than a little on the lean side! If the sled runs fine, I would leave things as they are, that way you won't have to rejet if the temps come down and you want to go riding!
Sounds good! When I was riding today it was around -30 with the windchill!

·
Super Moderator
16,786 Posts
Wind chill doesn't really count when it comes to jetting. Jet for actual temps. Wind chill only affects us warm-blooded creatures. The wind will cool things to the air temp quicker, though...

I got my 2-stroke fix today fixing wiffy's sled, first carb-full of fuel had oil in it. It smoked enough I couldn't see the house across the street. PERFECT! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts