Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Robert K Morrison
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have had my trailing arms re-painted in the receent past and asked for touch up paint and was told that was not possible as they powder coated and this was not available in touch up paint. I have seen Color-Rite but they do not carry info for the older Sleds. Mine is a 1998 Skidoo Formula III Purple and I wantch touch-up paint for the tunnel, etc. Any suggestions on how to get some touch up paint? Is the only way to have someone color match it by sending them the sled or a sample(which I do not have).

Thanks for any help.

Bob

·
Registered
303 Posts
X2

If not that bring it to your local car parts store that can mix paint and have them get there paint chip book out and try and match it.. Most can mix you a few ounces in a bottle with a brush..

JT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have had my trailing arms re-painted in the receent past and asked for touch up paint and was told that was not possible as they powder coated and this was not available in touch up paint. I have seen Color-Rite but they do not carry info for the older Sleds. Mine is a 1998 Skidoo Formula III Purple and I wantch touch-up paint for the tunnel, etc. Any suggestions on how to get some touch up paint? Is the only way to have someone color match it by sending them the sled or a sample(which I do not have).

Thanks for any help.

Bob
Did you ever find paint for this sled?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts