Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
If you don't want to spend millions on a factory track, try Dennis Kirk or Shade Tree. You can get a Kevlar track already drilled for studs for around $400.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but i ride a little roads, like probly 200 feet at the most, would that mess them up if i studded it....what lug length should i go....my birthday is comin up so ill b getting like atleast 400 there, and im startin to work at target around here so money shouldnt b a problem

·
Registered
711 Posts
Crossing roads is usually not a problem. Just be easy on them. When i cross with studs i try to be moving before i hit the pavement. I dont really ever try to stop but sometimes it happens. Just be easy on the throttle and you'll be fine. What size track you got now? You will prob be able to just keep your track as is and get the right size studs.

Cobra and I did his while still on the machine. Just took about 6 hours, o well, it was easy though. Just got to get a track cutter hole drilly thing. Cant member what they are called. Just looks like a modified drill bit.

dano

1 - 5 of 5 Posts