Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I was wondering if I swapped my stock light bulbs with new high output "Blue/white" bulbs on my two, '02 ZR's would hurt the electronic system. I forget the wattage but the seller/manufacturer claims that thier 30% brighter than a stock bulb.

Wacky: confused:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I replaced my stock bulbs with Xenon HID bulbs from Eaglite, they are available at www.midnightmoose.com. high and low beams are different bulbs but they seem to work great, and i definetely see a TON better, no complaints as of yet. just make sure you dont touch the bulb directly and make sure the harness is clean when you install the bulbs.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
you will love them, night riding becomes like noon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a set after I saw a guy come screaming by, all tached up with a set of the new bulbs in. Man was I impressed. They just seem to penetrate the fog and snowdust. Much safer too, I think, because on-coming riders can see your halo coming. Lit up the night like a searchlight. The color seems to give better depth perception too. You can see the bumps better. I wish they were factory available as original equipment. They are that good, In my opinion.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i definetely agree, i LOVE my headlights, absolutely no complaints

·
Registered
60 Posts
Headlight

Maverick

Which headlamps did you purchase? I would like to improve my visability at night. Thanks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
check out Midnight Moose. E-mail them and tell them what type/year sled you have and they'll be happy to help you out, also check on eBay for the bulbs, theres a TON (both blue and green tints) , thats where I found the company.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks for the info Mav,
the guy I do parts with charges 15 bucks for just 1 halogen.
Moose is 20. for 2 superbrites.
The orders going In!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah, my buddy and I put lows and highs in both our sleds for 32.85 (including shipping). about 17, so we're close. you'll love them fender!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i should get commission from them, ive sold bulbs for like 10 sleds for them so far, lol

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
too bad i dont get paid, LOL, ARG:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts