Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
430 horsepower aluminum head 355, RPM airgap intake, 10.1 compression, Comp hyd cam, over .500 lift, 2500 stall converter, 4.11 gears, cheater system nitrous...nice little street car.

This was my last car, a real 70 ls6 454 tuxedo black chevelle with 540 dyno horsepower and overdrive trans. THAT was a fun car! I miss this one more than any other I have ever owned.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
oh giggity! this is my kinda garage! Ill tell ya if that black chevelle found its way into my possession there would be no getting rid of it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh giggity! this is my kinda garage! Ill tell ya if that black chevelle found its way into my possession there would be no getting rid of it!
It wasn't sold by my choice - I got in to a new house building project that got over my head and I was forced to sell it in a down economy last summer. The only consolation is it went to a collector "in memory" of his older brother who died suddenly. The older brother was ALWAYS trying to buy it from me every time he saw me in it and the younger brother knew it. It's stored away now with a bizillion other collector cars so at least it will live on. I'm still bummed about it but sometimes you have to do what you have to do for family. They come first - toys come and go when needed and are NEVER a priority.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts