smallengineguy said:
Welcome! What do you ride?
he said a ski-doo, but that doesnt narrow it down any :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi guy's & gal's

I'm getting back into the sport after some very hard years away. I came across a 1990 Safari Citation last year that looked almost new. I didn't have tons of money and I only need a sled for ice fishing so I snapped it up and enjoy the ride again. I just love riding along again only thinking about what is moving towards you. I really like the new sleds although I know my blast off days are long gone and I didn't even jump the Grand Canyon.

Thanks for the greetings and thanks to the snow gods!

Happy Trails

·
Registered
570 Posts
Were they hard years because you didn't have a snowmobile or because something bad happened to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, I was hit by a car walking out of work. Got all messed up and now my life has changed alot, but I still have my life and sometimes that’s all that matters.

Happy Trails

·
Super Duper Member
768 Posts
You're right. You said "I still have my life and sometimes that’s all that matters".

As long as your happy, thats what matters!

Hope all is OK for you future.

Good Luck

·
Registered
570 Posts
a_boy_called_do said:
Yea, I was hit by a car walking out of work. Got all messed up and now my life has changed alot, but I still have my life and sometimes that’s all that matters.

Happy Trails

I'd say that it's the only thing that matters.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks,

When I read the news or watch tv about someone being hit by a car or truck and dying it makes me grateful that somehow I survived and I had no control over the outcome.

If I have learned one very important thing from all of this and I pass it on to who ever will listen. Don't ever think that you are safe from parked cars. If you are in a parking lot do not walk about like all the cars are welded to the pavement any one of them could take off frontwards or backwards and hit or crush you. It happens alot more than you would ever think. I have made my kids aware of this and I hope all of you will do the same.

Happy Trails

1 - 15 of 15 Posts