Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sorta new and i have 2 sleds. An 86 polaris sprint 340 and a 1996 yamaha ovation 340. there both in ok condition. The yamaha has a few problems that ive already asked. if u no anything about my snowmobile please tell. thanks

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
oh... well, if you have pics on your computer, just go to attach file below where you type your reply in, and select an image.

if it's too big, you need to modify it in Paint or whatever program like that you have.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Doesnt work for me. and you have to save the pictures as a jpg not a bmp, but welcome aboard!:D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Ok i see them now!! Look good for older sleds!:D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the polaris runs good and the yamaha needs a fuel filter i think do u no what a ovation filter looks like or where it is

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AHHHHHHHHHMAN the fuek filter didnt work. i dont fell like payin $$$$$$$$$ to bring it somewhere but that post smallengineguy showed me on cleaning carbs looks difficult and that s what i think needs to be done

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i dont trust myself and i dont want to ruin..........well i cant be much worse but a least it runs. im gonna wait till some1 smart i no comes lol ave a nice day u lucky ppl with ok sleds jk

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
happy belated welcome to the forums, sry i missed the thread when you originally posted it

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the snow show.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts