Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, my switchback bogs in the powder from time to time. at first it was after lots of powder riding so i know that i was sucking in moisture. i ordered a powder prefilter to stop that from happening again. but yesterday it did it here and there and i think it only does it when the thing is turning right ( the exhaust is covered) this never happened with my rmk. i am not sure it is linked to the exhaust. what do you think. out on thr trail it never happens.

it only happens when i am pretty much wide open. its like its not getting enough air or there is too much back pressure in the powder. i dont think it is a problem with the engine

thoughts?

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
It probably can't put out the exhaust quickly enough when it's crankin' because of the snow semi-blocking it. That happens on my friend's Mach also.

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
make a second exhaust outlet, lots of people do it out west. reroute it to the radius rods. the M7 ehaust comes out by the a arm.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, i thought this may be the prob. i figured i wasnt the only one or sled that this happens too. i will have to be a little creative here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts