Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nothing special here......1994 Indy Lite......my Dad rides a 1989 Indy 600 (i think) I know it has a 600cc engine. My mom rides an 1989 Indy that was my dads its about a 400cc. We have a bunch of others including a 700something cc that was my uncles. I will have to get pics in February when we head up to Old Forge....that is if we can find snomobile insurence:(

·
Administrator
1,077 Posts
Heh, don't worry about the insurance. There are a lot of insurance carriers that will cover sleds. I would check with the "big" companies like Farmers / Prudential / Federated / Progressive etc. I am sure one of them will cover your sleds.

You have a Polaris family. =) I use to have a 98 Xlt, and still have my 96 Trail. I really like my Polaris sleds. I got rid of the XLT because of how heavy it was, but the trail is a run sled to beat on. It can take quite a pounding. Over 5,000 miles on it and only 1 $70 chain has been replaced. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea because this one is working and pbforum isnt. I think it may be becasue this server doesnt work good with the 4000+ members we have at pbforum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
'tis not the total members that count, my friend. It is the active members.

You might want to considering getting paintballforum its own server and MySQL database, and you will never be plagued again.... you still have access to the database, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts