Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm justin and i just joined. I listed a forum under yamaha so if you checked it out i would Appreciate it. I just bought my first sled, 1997 yamaha mountain max 700. If their are any tips or tricks that you could tell me that would be great. :D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Justin welcome to the forums! Nice sled you got!:D :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, reno 911 is about the reno i live in. THey dont film the show in reno though, just like in the beging of the show is in reno and the pictures they do.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
heh... my uncle never saw the show before, and we told him it was about real cops. we beleived it too!

well, hope you get a lot of snow so you can enjoy your new sled. this winter hasnt been good for most on this site, including me...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome aboard! You probably have had more snow in areas around Reno then most of us I bet? Didnt soem areas just get like six feet of snow down there??

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Wow man make room in your house im moving in!!:D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Haha ok, hope you got an extra sled because i dont have one right now!!:cool: :rolleyes:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
skidoo_magoo said:
i didnt think reno got any snow, but i guess if you're the biggest little city, you get the best!
Yeah me either i didnt think they did!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hmmm I didnt see any snow on reno 911 last night ???!!! though it might be funny to watch garcia get pegged with snowballs by the local kids

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Reno 911 is not filmed in reno. when you watch the show you will see palm trees and stuff; reno does not have palm trees.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the snow show. (If we can find any).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts