Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to say hi, it's been a long time since I've checked in. A lot has gone on in my life past year or two. Sold off all the sleds except the T'NT of course. My latest mission with the TNT consisted of driving from Portland, Maine up to Newport Vermont this week to drop the TNT with Al's Snowmobile to get to the bottom of the Mikuni Carb Conversion. Im hoping the brains up there can get together to get this baby opening up.

Here's a brief vid of the ole TnT idling

Hows everyone doing?

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
hope it all works out for you,
thats a nice classic.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
dude, glad to see your still breathing. we need more of the old crew to surface as i'm the only one holding down the fort

hows the F-350 running!

·
Administrator
19,291 Posts
My first sledding was on a 1970 440 tnt and an elan with a buddy (his sleds.) I wonder what he did with those.. Scared me a bunch, no helmet, no snowmobile gear, not even good gloves. I remember getting stuck a lot and freezing my tail off. Fun times :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
my first time out was on a boa ski, my great grandpa took me out , i was maybe 5 years old. one thing i really remember about the outing was i rode in front and the carb was right in my groin ! i was afraid it was going suck me into the engine :) my grandfather
has always had doo :) took me out on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.