Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is pic of the mxz's brother (mach z)... This photo is from my buddy that helped test drive the new 2005 sleds in january...

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
holy shit!! 1000 SDI?? thats insane. it doesnt seem to have the susp that the other revs have at all tho. that sled is awesome tho.

·
Administrator
1,159 Posts
Wicked! That sled looks like a motorcycle to me. 1000 SDI! I don't see myself riding that, but that is no doubt insane. Can't wait to see one when they hit the trails. Good pics.

·
Registered
205 Posts
is that the red '05 renagade that we've already seen on the other side of the mach? or is that a red MXZ?? i didnt think it looked like a long track from what i could see.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the red mxz that is next to the mach z... The mach z is the exact same as the mxz except that it has a 158-159" track instead of the 121" track the mxz has. The good news is that if are sick of the black and yellow & black color option ski-doo had last year on their mxz models, well this year will be better with 8 different color options.

·
Registered
170 Posts
mnsnow said:
... The mach z is the exact same as the mxz except that it has a 158-159" track instead of the 121" track the mxz has.
The Mach Z DOES have a 121". Look at the picture !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts