Newbie here. I have a 96 600 Vmax since new. I did not use it at all last winter, and only drove her around the neighborhood for 10 minutes during winter of 2000-2001. She wouldn't start (pull start only) this past weekend and I was thinking I had bad gas. However, before I started to pull carbs and tank to clean out, I checked for spark. I bought new plugs and tried to start, and after 3 - 4 pulls the plugs were wet. I checked for spark and NADA, ziltch. Is it possible the coil went bad just sitting? How about magneto, do these get corroded? Any Yammy gurus out there with any suggestions -- short of towing her to a dealer for diagnosis?