Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ZR 500 and it is a pig on gas and it is ALLWAYS broke! I was thinking about gettina mxzx or a mxz and selling my zr. Will I be happy with this machine?

Wa it the top speed, hp, porformance, maintence like on the mxz and the mxzx like, and any other things u can think of.

Do they have Electric Start or Reverse?
Wa size track do they each have.

Do anyone have any pic of any of these machines.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what are they like on gas?

come on guys i need help!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want some thing that is easy on gas and is low maintaince but has lots of power and a nice bit of top speed.

Any sugestions?

Needs to be a 380 or 440.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if ur goin wit a 440 get a sno-pro or the mxz. and if ur gettin a 380 u cud also go wit the mxz. my 500 is great on gas and plenty of power. great trail sled and still enough to go ditch bangin and mess around.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
I think you could be satisfied with a Z440, they seem to go, dual carbs and a pretty strong engine, they whip my 370. you could get a Z440 sno pro fan, i'm sure it would rip, i dunno how reliable it woudl be though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am leaning toward a mxz 440. what do u guys think of that one. power, gas, maintence?
thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
go with mxzx 440

the mxzx 440 is a great sled... my friend has a 1997 with over 5,000 miles on it, and has only had to maintain things that he messed up by doing stupid things such as running into other sleds and such... it really rips on the trails from corner to corner... arctic cats arent worth it... the mxzx's also look awesome, and are built really solid...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am goin with the mxz 380 enough power and i can get a 2004 brand new:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
well good luck wit ur sled but just a warnin if u wanna ride a little more aggresive dont go wit the 380 there really isnt that much power there. i wud up to a 5-6 lc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
IMO I wouldnt get a 380 unless your around 12 years old? or like 5' tall lol. Arnt they REALLY small compaired to the size of a 583-600 chassis?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
na they are big enough and i am13 and 5 foot 3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts