Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i'm new on here just trying to find out about a motor i just picked up today for freeeeee! Its a rotax engine 368 old Tillotson HD8A Carburetor But the carb was ripped apart and some other stuff some i got everything back to gether but i cant find a vacuum outlet on the engine and there's no way to put it on the carb either just an in from the tank and back out to the tank i'm totaly lost there's no fuel pump vacuum lines nothing i'm lost but when i put fuel in a bottle and put the fuel line in and hold it up let gravity take its course the motor runs awsome anythought???

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts
If you look closely to the flange end of the carb you will see a small hole on the side. This is the pulse port that matches up with the one on the cylinder port, so there is no external pulse line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i know what your saying i got the sled and it had some random motor dropped in it was all there except the peice inbetwen the carb and the cylinders (intake ?) so i had an old 400 and it was the same size fit right in so i took the intake out and put it on the motor. i noticed the small hole on the cylinder port and i think there was a small hole on the carb but no hole through the intake do you think it would be safe to drill the hole through the intake the same size ??? thanks alot for the info i was lost but i think i'm good to go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts