Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extra helmet mirror for sale. This mirror is specifically designed for use on full face motorcycle and snowmobile helmets. What you get is one molded plastic helmet mirror with an adhesive puck attached along with two extra adhesive pucks and complete installation instructions. It fastens on with a 3M double side adhesive puck which is very strong and effective in operation but can be removed at will. The adhesive puck is strong but it will not damage your prize helmet. It also incorporates a double knuckle design which allows optimum adjustability. The mirror itself is optically correct glass which provides an undistorted, life sized, vibration free view of the world behind you. No more straining your neck to look behind you. No more looking at your elbows in the stock mirrors or looking at unidentifiable images in the vibration stricken bar end mirrors. Welcome to the new world of rearward view. All you do is turn your head about 10 degrees to the side to see everything behind you in real life size. This is easily more effective than oem motorcycle mounted mirrors IMO. It will retain its adjusted position to 110mph, whereupon it will fold back to the helmet. The mirror can be moved back out when you slow down to highway speed.
I have used these mirrors exclusively for three years and over 50k miles and will not use anything else now. They are that good. Email me if you have any questions. Cost is $10.95 + $1.00 shipping in the USA. My paypal address is [email protected]. I have included some pictures for illustrative purposes. The helmet is not included with the mirror I am selling. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another pic

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts