Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to be here! I am a new rider to the Ny region and am looking forward to the riding season. Are the trails going to open tomorrow? I was told somewhere that they open on the 15th? Is there enough snow there in Chautauqua county?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
welcome to the forum hope you enjoy, as far as the trails opening
that usually happens after deer season which is about a week away(muzzleloader-late bow on now)providing there is ridable snow.

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
Snowrdr, I ride in Chautauqua Cty. Called my friend in Conewango Valley last night and he had just returned from a ride. Snow is expected at least through the 22nd. I will be up there on the 20th (live in NJ, home from Korea (Air Force) to ride for a couple days. They have a good amount of snow, not sure on "s. Where do you ride out of? 01MX800 is correct about the hunting though. See ya on the trail. OB

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the snow show, but your name is to close to mine.:eek:

Ha/Ha:D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Welcome, i believe the trails open here the 15th also. Hunting is all done here in Maine. But like SEG said, THERES NO SNOW!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey husky, do you know a guy named Nate from Illinois? Hes stationed in Korea and going to be transfered to Italy for 2 1/2 more i guess but he dont know. If you do tell him all of us at Section-8 say "Whats uuuuuup!"

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
You have a last name for him? Is he in the Air Force? I can look him up in the global listing. OB

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yes hes airforce but i havent heard from him in awhile. Hes coming home for x-mas for 10 days, ill see if i can get ahold of him before then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts