Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to sledding , just got a 97 Arctic Cat ZL 440 and a 2006 Polaris IQ 750. I already see a vast knowledge of sledding on this forum.I'm sure i will have lots of questions. looking forward to making lots of new friends here.

·
XTBX (Anthony)
2,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Plan to stay for awhile and ask away!

·
Jay C
207 Posts
where in Ontario are you?

·
Jay C
207 Posts
ahhhhh yes......smelled it many times!, grew up in Bruce County, Live in Middlesex County now. Enjoy your sledding adventure....I love it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just plug my nose when we get a south wind lol, we only got out 3 times this year before the rain melted all our snow. You guys must still have some with the dumping you got back in Dec.

·
Jay C
207 Posts
actually no...its gone! we did have some GREAT TRAILS for about 2 weeks though...I got 500 miles in December....it will come back though...have a great season...enjoy!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Welcome

Welcome fellow sledhead.....got 190 miles in before the rains screwed it all up.....6 inches of new snow today and planning on 6 more tomorrow...got to love lake effect....

·
Jay C
207 Posts
my wife is from Fulton NY and I know how awesome your Lake Ontario streamers can be!!...I pray you get buried in that white stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i'm leaving for Florida tonight. It's snowing here right now, hopefully every day while i'm gone. I'll be back in 10 days and ready to rip the cover off my sled and ride. hopefully you guys get a big dump this weekend and log some miles.

·
Mach1 92' 617 & 94' 670
183 Posts
If your ever in the Muskoka area, shoot me a msg and we can ride tons. Our lakes are freezing as we speak, small ones are already good to go!!!! Trails are getting better now by the day, after that crap rain week, groomers out all week long!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts